Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Wishes

First of all I would like to thank everyone that made my wife feel loved and missed.  My wife has a big heart and gives it to people she loves.  It was a blessing, and a needed felt emotion, she received from everyone who wished her a happy birthday.  She does not always think or understand how much she means to people.  This was a great "birthday month" for her to understand how much she means to people and is loved.

That being said, Happy Birthday (on blogger)! I have said it before, but you are truly the greatest gift God has given me.  You continually surprise me and make my life awesome.  I cannot explain my gratitude or love for you.  And on top of all that, you continually sacrifice to make our small family work, excel, and have more than enough love.

I love you with all my heart, and as you once told me (as gay as it sounds) "my cup, truly, runneth over."

Thank you for being you and for choosing me..........

No comments: