Friday, November 28, 2008

Like Fine Wine....So I've Been Told

So yeah, my sister at our family gathering of Thanksgiving, decided to throw me under the bus. She states something along the line of: "Since you only blog ONCE a MONTH!!!!" So to all of you who appreciate this blog I am going to try and blog twice a week. I had always tried to come up with the best blog entries for your entertainment. Making them like fine pieces of art. Well to please my audience of 3, I will now write down stories in a black book while I work and try and report them quicker. It might take a few weeks to get it going, but I will try.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying the Christmas season....I know I am.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You know you can write about things in your life other than being a cop...like um, you know, watching t.v. and drinking coke and buying stuff. Or maybe your black book is a good idea.